Neem Combs, Hand Crafted by Artisans.
This comb is handcrafted by artisans using Neem wood. According to Ayurveda, using a Neem Comb is the most natural, purest, and herbal way to keep your hair healthy!
Benefits of Using Neem Combs
- Promotes Healthy Scalp and Roots
- Encourages Hair Growth
- Prevents Dandruff and Itchy Scalp
- Detangles Without any Breakage
- Prevents Static Damage
- Eliminates Dirt & Foreign Particles
- Adds Natural Shine & Prevents Dry Hair
- Balances Internal Health
- Eco–Friendly & a Sustainable Choice
- Durable & Cost Saving
How to use it?
- Start combing from the bottom end of your hair and slowly work your way upwards.
- Then comb from your scalp down to the ends of your hair at least twice a day.
- Combing at night before sleeping will improve the quality of hair and hair growth.
How To Clean Your Comb?
Dip a clean cloth in natural oils, like coconut or olive oil, and gently wipe your comb… It will clean all the gunk from your comb and revitalize it as well. Leave the oil on your comb overnight as it will revitalize your comb and keep it in good condition. Never wash your comb with water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Rose Wood Comb
The benefits of using this comb are pretty similar to Neem Comb. The difference is that this wood is slightly stronger; hence it can be shaped and suitable to remove tangles from hair.
Never comb wet hair using your comb.